Monday, September 10, 2012

Intro

       I, Pradeep Joseph, am very happy to have the opportunity to finally make my very first blog. Contrary to popular opinion, writing, I believe, allows a sense of creativity and thought to flow together at once. To me, writing appeared to be the one tool to expose someone's deepest and most genuine thoughts. Indeed, I do not minimize the importance of verbal communication, rather I emphasize a need to partake in both. Which in turn, is why I find it compellingly important people of all ages should take time out of their days to write down and gather thoughts flooding their brains.
     To begin this introduction to my blog, I would like to write about the shool year. Thus far, my senior year has been very good and it seems as if this will be a year full of memories. For the first time in all four years of my high school experience, I would consider my schedule to be excellent and very accomodating. I get all of my core classes, such as AP Chem, AP Bio, Calculus, etc. out of the way in the morning. This leaves room for a stress-free afternoon.
     Sociology seems to be a very interesting class so far, and I am surely looking forward to the rest of what's in store. The reason this class in particular stands out to me, is because I am very interesting in how society works. I like to observe society's role in all else that surrounds it. Many dilemmas rush to my head when I think of why certain things function the way they do.
     Overall, this blog would be centered around the concept of social sciences and why society is structured and develops the way it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment